IF GOD IS SO ANGRY, WHY HAVEN’T THINGS HAPPENED YET ? PRO. 29:16
1. Acknowledging the righteousness of God.
A. Doesn’t mean we have to understand it.
– The tribulation period. Rev. 16:5
– God’s patience. 2 Peter 3:9
B. It does mean that we trust whatever He does.
C. Why do we have questions, then ?
– Envy. Psalm 73:3
2. Why do the wicked prosper ? (Jer. 12:1-2)
A. Their prosperity characteristics.
– They appear happy. Mal. 3:15
– God gave them a life and they grow.
– They bring forth fruit (what kind ?)Matt. 7:17
– God is near their mouth. (They are quick to acknowledge God
in their lives.) Isaiah 29:13
– God is far from ruling in their lives. Titus 1:16
B. Their judgement.
– They will suffer more. Psalm 73:18
(Especially the religious frauds.) Luke 12:47-48